Register your BiKi account here and start staking now!
BiKi platform will be opening the premiere launch of BXTB DeFi (CHIP) Staking Program on 2020/11/23, 12:00 (GMT +8) with a limited time promotion 【Stake USDT Get yBXTB and CHIP】and the details of the activity are as follows:
【Stake USDT Get yBXTB + CHIP】
Activity period: 11/23, 12:00 – 11/29, 24:00 (GMT +8)
Rules: Users are required to login via PC/APP and go to BiKi Power to participate in the activity within the activity period.
Staking tokens: BXTB and USDT
Staking ratio: Users only need to stake USDT on BiKi Power, and BiKi platform will subsidize the same amount of BXTB for staking
Rebate token: yBXTB + CHIP
Staking cut-off time: Daily, before 21:00 (GMT +8)
Snapshot time: Daily, 23:00 (GMT +8)
Distribution time: T+1, yBXTB and CHIP will be released on the next day by 15:00 (GMT +8) after the snapshot at 23:00 (GMT +8)
Yield: 0.25% per transaction, subject to actual receipt in account.
KYC: Not required
Click here and Start Staking
Start trading BXTB here
1. For platform’s operation purposes, your account will display QAA asset at the ratio of 1:1.0025 when you stake USDT.
2. At the time of staking, the platform will deduct the staked USDT so please ensure to maintain sufficient assets.
3. Users can de-stake any time by performing the de-staking directly on Metamask as BiKi platform does not support de-staking for users.
4. Terminated staking will no longer yield yBXTB and CHIP, and only USDT shall be returned. For more details on de-staking: https://www.ybxtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/BXTB-PLATFORM-Whitepaper-Version-3.0.pdf
5. If distribution time falls on weekends or public holidays, the distribution may be delayed to the next working day.
6. The final interpretation rights of the activity will be at the sole discretion of BiKi platform.
How to participate BXTB Staking:
Login via PC/APP, click【BiKi Staking】and select the activity 【 Stake USDT Get yBXTB + CHIP 】
Step 1: Go to https://www.biki.cc/en_US/freeStaking
Step 2: Click on BXTB Staking and Click on “Detail”
Step 3: Type in the amount of USDT you want to stake
Note: Users only need to stake USDT on BiKi Power, and BiKi platform will subsidize the same amount of BXTB for staking
Step 4: Tick the box and click on “Agree to PoS”
How to check your staking rewards?
Step 1: Go to https://www.biki.cc/en_US/freeStaking
Step 2: Click on “My PoS record”
Step 3: You can see your staking rewards
What is BXTB DeFi?
BXTB is a DeFi Protocol that aims to create a high-liquidity, high-throughput stablecoin (CHIP) that is gradually overcollateralized over time. CHIP is meant for use with real world industries needing transaction tokens (such as esport, the gaming industry) without requiring them to have their own collateral or reserves. The protocol uniquely generates yield (via transaction fees) to users who participate in minting CHIP stablecoins. This yield is accrued by pooling network fees for transactions of the CHIP stablecoin.
It consists of a unique side-chain which called a “yield chain”. The yield-chain is built based on Proof of Capacity (POC), a greener yet high-throughput alternative to Proof of Work and other consensus mechanisms. This yield-chain s programmatically linked to the Ethereum blockchain as part of the CHIP collateralization process. CHIP have to be created by staking BXTB tokens. When BXTB is not staked, it acts as a governance token and has voting rights.
What is CHIP?
CHIP transacted on the yield chain are used by real-world industries that need high velocity and high through put transactions. Each time a CHIP is transacted, a 0.25% amount of the transaction is paid as yield to YBXTB holders. This % amount is set via governance decisions made by BXTB holders, and can be set to any amount depending on the goals of the community (e.g. to promote increased collateralization and liquidity for growth, or to promote increased yield).
BXTB Official Website: https://www.bxtb.net/
yBXTB Official Website: https://www.ybxtb.com/
1. BiKi’s event announcements and other information do not constitute any investment advice, nor do they represent any standpoint. Please make an independent decision after fully understanding the digital assets and corresponding risks. BiKi will not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses arising from any information associated with it. At the same time, BiKi will not be liable for compensation or guarantee for any user’s own actions (including trading, lock-up and other asset operations).
2. Investing in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before investing, please have a full understanding of all the risks of investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own investment decisions.
3. In view of the possible changes in the global regulatory environment and to ensure compliance with the local laws, users from China, Singapore and other countries/regions are advised to consult a lawyer in their country/region before
participating in the transaction. BiKi reserves the right to terminate the provision of services at any time to users who may violate the relevant laws of the country/region in which they are located.
4. BiKi and employees will not recommend, guide or encourage you to invest in any project in any way. Please ensure that investment decisions are made independently.
5. BiKi does not participate in private sale of any projects nor primary market sale or related locked position activities. Please ensure that you understand all public information of the project before making any investment decisions.
6. BiKi supports and recognizes the relevant provisions of KYC/AML (anti-money laundering) rules & regulations for users in countries and regions operationally. Please make sure that the source of assets is legal, and the identity information is true and valid.
Russia Telegram: https://t.me/bikirussia
Korea Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gYmlp4Yb
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to your valuable opinions.