Obviously, over recent years, there are several blockchain platforms that allow users to create custom tokens, these all gave various flaws for mainstream users. Therefore, Waves was designed to address the shortcomings of existing blockchains with custom token creation and management its number one priority.
Further, Waves offers a number of significant benefits, making blockchain tokenization a truly grassroots movement. So, the global digital assets platform BiKi Exchange is glad to include WAVES as one of our different tokens for trading.
1.What is WAVES?
In fact, WAVES is a decentralized blockchain platform focusing on custom blockchain tokens operations. Besides, compliant gateway helps maintain national transfer on its blockchain. In addition, decentralized token exchange facilitates fundraising, crowdfunding, and trading of financial instruments on the blockchain. Also, lightweight clients provide an easy installation procedure and a flat learning curve for end users.
Further, Waves is a Blockchain platform providing users with the opportunity of creating their own new custom token. As a result, those tokens may be for loyalty programs, in-app currency creation, and for ICO founding.
Moreover, Waves adds new tokens or transaction types as plug-ins on top of core software. Therefore, this feature makes it not necessary for a user to update his or her software each time a new token is added to the Blockchain. Also, the new token can be traded on Waves decentralized exchange.
DEX reduces a lot of risks: for example, your funds are stored directly in your wallet, so there is no point in hacking DEX, and there is no central administration capable of freezing your account or your trades. Every token built on Waves may be exchanged in pairs with any other tokens. The Waves team claims that the token will soon be the fastest Blockchain in the world.
2. What are the advantages of WAVES?
- Firstly, no smart contracts are in requirement
- Secondly, anyone can create a token: no programming experience is needed
- Consequently, no code audit is required, minimising overheads
- As well as, No maintenance or monitoring is needed
- Also, Tokens can be launched in under a few seconds
- It costs just 1 token to launch a new token
- Finally, Tokens can be traded immediately on Waves’ integrated decentralised exchange
3. WAVES Data
[Updated on 25th June 2020 based on: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/waves]
|Waves ROI Beta||532.9%|
|Market Cap Dominance||0.04%|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.2401|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.18 / $1.24|
|7d Low / 7d High||$1.19 / $1.24|
|Market Cap Rank||#66|
|All-Time High||$16.08 -92.6%|
Dec 21, 2017 (over 2 years)
|All-Time Low||$0.130878 808.8%|
Aug 02, 2016 (almost 4 years)
|Waves/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 7796.29 WAVES|
- Firstly, Official Website: https://wavesplatform.com/
- Secondly, White Paper: https://medium.com/wavesprotocol/waves-whitepaper-164dd6ca6a23
4. WAVES Website Community Socials
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/455764071282411
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223136.0