Bitcoin is the first revolutionary technology introduced to our digital world. It faces many obstacles and still survives. The more digitalised world has forced blockchain technology to come up with several fixes for the problem in various aspects.
Until now, there are more than 250 major exchanges with over 3000 tokens in the cryptocurrency world. It becomes harder to manage different blockchain ecosystems at the same time when the number of the new comics is increasing day by day.
It is Hybrix‘s appearance that helps the crypto community to use multi-ledger technology in a single platform in a decentralized way.
1.What is Hybrix?
Hybrix is one of several partners with global digital assets trading firm BiKi.com. On May, 2020, BiKi is pleased to announce the listing of the multi-ledger, cross-chained Hybrix (HY) project with a great expectation towards the project’s opportunities in Asian market.
Hybrix is a multi-blockchain platform that allows users to store and manage their cryptocurrencies in a decentralized way and ensures privacy without storing any private data.
A meta-protocol and blockchain integration solution in the form of a decentralized asset for transacting value across different digital currency systems would allow for ledger and blockchain platforms to be used as a value transfer medium without needing any financial intermediaries. Third party services currently assist users to exchange one form of digital cash or asset for another, but a trusted third party is still required to mediate these transactions.
Decentralized exchanges mostly operate on a single chain or else solely between compatible ledgers or blockchains. We propose a solution to the problem of these isolated digital currency systems using a meta-level transfer protocol with an extendable and modular design, making accessible any kind of ledger-based economy or other digital cash system for cross-blockchain and inter-systemic transactions.
Many ledger systems have their own form of consensus mechanism. Instead of inventing yet another network infrastructure, the hybrix protocol will enable using the data layer of the underlying infrastructure in conjunction with its consensus mechanism. This makes it possible for instance to ’hijack’ ledger systems and use their combined powers to create a truly cross-ledger asset, with all the benefits of the underlying ecosystems. The underlying ecosystems will also benefit from hosting this protocol. Every hybrix protocol transaction yields profit to these respective ecosystems by paying transaction fees to their network supporting miners and stakers.
2. What are the competitive advantages of Hybrix?
- Hybrix Wallet supports 32 blockchains and 389 tokens. It offers users to do Multi-chain Transactions via cross-ledger transactions
- Multi-ledger block explorer: with 32 chains, Hybrix allows users to check addresses or transactions of several chains
- Unique tokenomics – hybrix token (HY) with the main function is as a large cross-ledger token
- Tradable on BiKi- a centralised exchange located in Singapore. Hybrix token trading on BiKi is available in USDT pairs. With this collaborating, Hybrix has a golden change to broaden its community in the Asian market
- Becoming possible to host your own wallet and be your own back by downloading Hybrix daemon to run a local mode for control and support the decentral network
- Assisted, endorsed and supported by household names in the industry such as LISK Center Utrecht, SIDNfonds, Internet archive, etc
- Uniting the entire cryptosphere by Hyprix open, non-profit, open-source project regardless of certain ledger boundaries
3. HY Token (HY)
The hybrix token is a cross-ledger colored coin: technically borderless, not restricted to any single distributed ledger. These are unique functions of HY token:
- Transferable freely between blockchains without decentralized exchanges (DEX) or atomic swaps
- Being a store of value. Users can hold their value in one token, spread across blockchains simultaneously and storing it on, for example, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin
- More secure than single-ledger tokens.
- Transferring value and data from one blockchain to the next one without intervention of third parties
4. HY Data
[Updated on 22nd June 2020 based on: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hybrix]
|Market Cap Dominance||0.00%|
|Volume / Market Cap|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.219953 / $0.377363|
|7d Low / 7d High||$0.286699 / $0.467533|
|Market Cap Rank||N/A|
|All-Time High||$3.41 -91.2%Jun 02, 2020 (20 days)|
|All-Time Low||$0.219953 36.9%Jun 21, 2020 (about 21 hours)|
|Hybrix/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 30039.56 HY|
- Hybrix official website: https://hybrix.io/en
- White paper: https://hybrix.io/en/docs/papers/whitepaper
5. HY Website Community Socials
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hybrix_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/hybrixgroup
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hybrixio
- Discord: https://discord.gg/WbDfAWb
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230324.0