The cryptocurrency market, once so clearly dominated by Bitcoin, has become fractured and catalysed by the introduction of new thinking and new technology. Electroneum represents another vast leap forward; it offers purchasers the opportunity to become an early adopter of what is likely to be a significantly disruptive technology.
Where previously cryptocurrency usage has been almost entirely the domain of speculators and the tech-savvy, Electroneum is set to become the first digital coin to enter common usage due to its groundbreaking ease-of-use for the ordinary mobile user. So, the global digital assets platform BiKi Exchange is glad to include ETN as one of our different tokens for trading.
1.What is Electroneum (ETN)?
Electroneum is a complementary currency that has been developed to allow anyone, regardless of technical ability, easy access to a cryptocurrency. Within a few minutes of installing the mobile app any user can see Electroneum being added to their wallet via the unique mobile mining experience. Nearly all cryptocurrencies are “mined” with specialist equipment.
Electroneum can be obtained via the mobile mining experience on the app. We’ve developed a fully functioning crypto coin with some very unique features. Electroneum platform has identified multiple enormous markets and created a free Apple and Android app that allows users to start penetrating those markets from day one after the token sale (31st October 2017)
2. What are the Competitive Advantages of ETN?
- Maximum coin volume of 21 billion, which will mean transactions have only two decimal places and have a ‘real money’ feel that Bitcoin lacks.
- Electroneum wallets can easily be managed on a smartphone, and the coins can be generated by the unique mobile miner running as a background activity.
- Very fast microtransactions and currency can be transferred between different apps, games and users.
- It relies on its own purpose-built blockchain, unlike many other currencies launched in 2017 so far.
- It has a single-minded development team behind it, with the clear goal to break into and dominate the mobile currency market.
3. ETN Data
[Updated on 25th June 2020 based on: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/electroneum]
|Market Cap Dominance||0.02%|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.0134|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.00506133 / $0.00568933|
|7d Low / 7d High||$0.00551008 / $0.00616893|
|Market Cap Rank||#103|
|All-Time High||$0.207854 -97.4%Jan 06, 2018 (over 2 years)|
|All-Time Low||$0.00134783 302.4%Mar 13, 2020 (3 months)|
|Electroneum/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 1688635.39 ETN|
- ETN Official Website: https://electroneum.com/
- White paper: https://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
4. ETN Website Community Socials
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Electroneum
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/electroneum
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1850733001855336
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg